Southcliff Student Grow Groups are for all student sin grades 7-12.
Grow Groups are an opportunity for spiritual growth that is provided weekly. During these age and gender specific groups, students dig deep in God's word and learn more about what it means to be a follower of Jesus. Each Grow Group is led by an adult that has been approved by theStudent Ministry staff and has comleted a background check. Grow Groups meet in the Annex.
- December 1 Session 1: God's Presence Sustains His People
- December 8 Session 2: God's Authority Sustains His People
- December 15 Session 3: God's Protection Sustains His People
- December 22 No Grow Groups
- January 5 Session 1: The Vision of Futrue Justice
- January 12 Session 2: The Return of Exiles
- January 19 Session 3: The Rebuilding of the Temple
- January 26 Session 4: The Promise of a Coming King
- February 2 Session 1: God Saves His People Through a Queen
- February 9 Session 2: God Protects His People Through a Cupbearer
- February 16 Session 3: God Revives His People Through a Scribe
- February 23 Session 4: God Warns His People Through a Prophet