Children's Teaching Videos
Children Ministry Families,
Discovery Lane for preschool aged children and Kid Connection for children kindergarten through 4th graders will be open for the 9:20 AM service. Send an email to email@example.com if you are bringing a child 2 years old or younger so we can be sure to have proper staffing.
For the safety of the other children and staff we will be taking children's temperatures prior to registration into Discovery Lane and Kid Connection.
As always you are welcome to have your children of any age with you during the service in the Worship Center or in the Fellowship Hall video venue if you prefer.
1. We encourage you to musically worship God together with the church family. Teach your children to be musical worshipers. Remember, God never calls us to be good singers but to be loud and joyful worshippers. Psalms 100:1-2; “Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord gladness; come before him with joyful songs”
2. Pray together. Let your children see you praying, pray with them, teach them how to pray. Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God”
3. As you enter the worship center you can pick up a TAKE IN paper that will have an age appropriate activity specifically created to help your child engage in their learning video.
- These activities will need a pencil or crayons, for safety reasons we request that you bring crayons/pencil for their use.
4. When it comes time to learn God’s Word, we have a special plan for children. We understand that the message on Sunday morning is designed with adults in mind, so we will have our Children’s Ministry videos available for your children to watch.
When you arrive on Sunday bring a cell phone, tablet, or laptop computer AND HEADPHONES with you.
Once you arrive at Southcliff send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org* and you will receive the links for Discovery Lane (preschool), for Kid Connection (K-4th), and Uplink (5th and 6th) teaching videos. In addition, the videos will be available in the Children’s Ministry Facebook group.