got questions? try alpha.
Alpha online will meet via Zoom.
A password is not required.
The zoom video conference room will open up 10 minutes before the session.
Please make sure your Zoom account displays your name.
Make sure your video is on and your microphone is working.
You will be placed in a waiting room until approved to enter the Zoom video confernece room.
Innapropriate images, solicitations, etc. will result in a permanent ban.
meet with us this week for alpha online
Meet online via Zoom every Monday and Thursday for 6 weeks.
Explore the basics of Christianity in a judegment-free atmosphere.
Millions of people around the world have found value in taking the Alpha Course.
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith.
Each meeting looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation.
Alpha includes high quality videos and discussion led by Dr. Stu Cocanougher
For over 20 years, Alpha has been changing lives around the world.
Everyone is welcome, no matter your beliefs or background.
Alpha is free.
MEET YOUR HOSTS FOR ALPHA ONLINE:
1. Acceptance not awkwardness. This is definitley a "come as you are" online event. There is no need to be nervous. We also ask you to utilize both sound and video via zoom to make the experience more personal.
2. Bring food and drink. For centuries, life changing conversations have taken place around tables.
3. High Quality Videos. The Alpha Film Series is a high quality production that was shot in seven countries (see below). You will hear the stories of amazing people all over the world who have found anwers to some of life's most difficult questions.
4. Time to Talk. Many people think of a church as a place where people are "talked to." Alpha is a time for you to be heard. After each night's minute film, we will take time to discuss some of the questions that were raised.
5. No Pressure. At Alpha, you will be challenged to evaluate your life on your own terms. You wil not be pressured to make any kind of religous decision.
6. People Who Care. Alpha's team leaders are there to do more than lead discussions. We truly care about you. Let us know how we can help you in your journey.
7. Grounded in a Loving Church. While Alpha is a non-denomentaional program that has been used in a wide variety of churches, our Alpha is a ministry of Southcliff Church. Because of this, we are able to connect you with a wider variety of spiritual experiences and opportunities--if that is what you are looking for.
email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions