28. Memorize and Understand Hebrews 10:24-25
Memorizing scripture places God’s word firmly in your life and allows you to recall it when needed to encourage, correct, or guide.
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more, as you see the Day (Jesus’ return) approaching."
- Memorizing Hebrews 10:24 will remind you of the importance of worshipping together with your church family and encourage you to be faithful to attend.
- Memorizing this scripture will allow you to encourage others to do the same.
- Spending time daily to memorize Hebrews 10:24-25 is something you are encouraged to do.
- Challenging a friend or family member to memorize it with you would be helpful to both.
For more Thrive Pathway activities on this topic:
For more on this topic contact Warren Pearson, Worship Pastor at email@example.com