11. Attend a Worship Service at Least Two Times a Month
Worship is loving God with everything you have: all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. The Bible tells you, actually commands you, that worshipping together is a way you can thrive in your relationship with Christ and with others.
Jesus replied, "The first is this: 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is Lord alone! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more, as you see the Day (Jesus’ return) approaching."
- Making God a priority in your life keeps Him as a priority in your mind, and that helps you thrive in your relationship with Him.
- Taking advantage of weekly times of worship helps you grow your faith in Him. Attending events that are important to you is a common thing.
- The Bible teaches that worshipping together is important in order to honor God, to be encouraged and grow as a believer, and to encourage each other.
- Attending worship services at least twice a month shows your friends and family that Jesus is important to you, you grow in Christ, and you encourage others that are worshipping with you.
You are encouraged to worship with your Southcliff family at least two times a month.
More Pathway activities on this topic:
For more on this topic contact Warren Pearson, Worship at firstname.lastname@example.org