Sharing Christ's Love and Message
Share opportunities are focused on those outside of our church family. Scripture teaches that we should share Christ’s love and message with everyone. We provide training and opportunities for you to share Christ at home, on campus, in our community, and around the world.
Our model for our Share Strategy is the early church.
In the book of Acts we see that the church…
- ...was born out of a large, public, miraculous, multi-generational event that reached people from “every nation under heaven” (Acts 2:5)
- ...trained together, had fun together, ate together, prayed together (Acts 2:42)
- ...amazed the community with demonstrations of God’s power (Acts 2:43)
- ...shared life together (Acts 2:44)
- ...met financial needs (Acts 2:45)
- ...demonstrated God’s power (Acts 5:12)
- ...met together regularly (Acts 5:12)
- ...gained the respect of unbelievers in the community (Acts 5:13)
- ...effectively shared the gospel with those who had status (men) and those who did not (women) (Acts 5:14)
- ...met the physical needs of the community (Acts 5:15)
- ...drew large crowds (Acts 5:16)