Online giving is a safe and easy way to give electronically with Access Southcliff to Southcliff Baptist Church. If you would like to make an offering to Southcliff online, here are a few easy steps:
- If you do not have an Access Southcliff account, click HERE.
- Create a user log in and password
- For help creating an Access Southcliff account, click HERE
- If you do have an Access Southcliff account, click HERE.
- Log in with user name and password
- This will take you to the Access Southcliff home page. Select from the drop down menu the "give to" option. This will enable you to designate the fund to which you are contributing. If you have any questions about the funds, please contact the church office.
- Enter the amount, a memo (if necessary), and check the option for "recurring" if you choose for this to be a recurring contribution.
- For mission trip scholarships to specific individuals, select "missions" and type in the recipient's full name in the memo field. If you do not do this the funds will not be directed to that person. Instead, it will be used to meet the needs of a variety of individuals.
- If "recurring contribution" is checked, more boxes will drop down for you to input details about the contribution.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you showing the amount and date of your donation.
- If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact the church office.
Online Giving FAQ's
Is it safe to give online?
Yes. Secured connections are used to ensure the safety of your online transaction.
What types of accounts can I give from?
You can give online from your checking account, savings account, or debit card.
Are there any fees involved with giving online?
No. You will not pay any fees with an online gift.
Can I set up a recurring contribution?
Yes, setting up recurring contributions is available.
Can I change my personal information once I have set it up?
You can change personal information in your account if you already have one or decide to set one up. You cannot change the donation amount once you have clicked Submit. The transaction takes place immediately. (Please keep in mind that, per IRS regulations, once a gift has been made to the church it cannot be refunded.)
Can I review my donation history online?
Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
Yes. The church will continue to send an annual contribution statement to your address on file for tax purposes.
When will contributions be taken from my account?
Contributions will be taken from your specified account on the date you requested.
I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
For any questions, concerns, or comments about the online giving system, please contact the church office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 817-924-2241.