Bryan came to Southcliff in January 2014 from Atlanta, GA with his family. He is a Texas native, who grew up in the DFW Metroplex. His experience in ministry comes from all types of congregation sizes and different roles on church staffs. During the journey to get to Southcliff, Bryan completed his Master of Arts in Christian Education at Southwestern Seminary in the spring of 2007.
Bryan enjoys seeing people use their gifts and talents in the life of Southcliff. He specifically enjoys seeing people get connected into small groups that meet regularly and wants to equip people to start new groups each year. Every new group provides great opportunities for new people to get connected to the Southcliff family.
How long have you been on staff at Southcliff?
Since Jan. 1, 2014
What was your first car?
1989 Dodge Reliant
What was your favorite band/singer when you were a teenager?
- (DFW area) Judea or Between Thieves
- DC Talk
- Garth Brooks
What are some books that you recommend?
- What’s So Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancy
- Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala
- Humility by C.J. Mahaney
- Bonhoffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Mataxas
Where can you find the best Mexican food in Fort Worth?
- Juan’s Burritos off McCart for fast and authentic Rio Grande Valley Style
- El Fenix for Tex-Mex
- La Familia overall good food