Please list two people who know you well, but are not related to you. Please include at least one individual who is a staff member or lay leader at Southcliff. If you are a leader from a previous year and your recommendations have not changed, you may proceed on to the next section.
Please read and sign if you affirm all of the following:
1. I know that Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
2. I regard the Bible as the inspired Word of God and the final authority in my life.
3. I am committed to ongoing spiritual growth in my life and strive to live a life representative of Christ.
4. I will be supportive of Southcliff's Mission and Purposes, along with its ministry direction and values.
5. I am not involved in any ongoing pattern of willful disobedience to God.
6. To the best of my knowledge, I believe God wants me to be involved in this ministry.
7. I have read and understand the Grow Group leadership description and expectations.
Note: All information in this application will be kept confidential and disclosed only to those who need to know in order to fulfill their responsibilities at Southcliff Baptist Church.
I affirm the previous statements:
My Personal Testimony
If you have not turned in a salvation testimony previously, please do so with this application. Please use this form as a guide to develop and share your personal testimony of salvation in Jesus. If you need more space, feel free to attach an additional page. Please keep in mind that it is important to be able to share your testimony in a short two or three-minute format.